Hope you are all well and enjoying getting back to some normality at football and school soon!
With getting back to football it comes with same old issue's.
We have had a few complaints last week from local residents again re parking in Charlotte Street and surrounding areas.
We have been speaking to residents fairly frequently and a few have one common concern about the 3G Astro Pitch project going ahead and it is the parking and inconsiderate parking.
Once Planning Application goes out for feedback and objections we feel that this will be one area which will go against us.
We are looking to how we can utilise Baldragon more and also use the top end of Charlotte Street a bit more but we ultimately we are appealing to Dundee West and opponents spectators to help us out.
When attending a session can all spectators please use sense:
1. There are limited parking spaces in car park and coaches and officials should get prioroty of these for ease of carrying kit etc.
2. Dont block the gate access to the pitch in the corner of the car park - this is for emergency vehicles. This has been blocked in the past when an ambulance has been trying to get access so please leave this space free
3. If live local, leave car at home
4. If taking car, please leave time to park away from Charlotte St and bottom of School Rd and walk round to pitch
5. If playing on the pitches near top of Charlotte Street, please park near top of School Rd, or around at Rannoch Rd/Camperdown Rd and cut through entrance between Fire Station and Ambulance station near top of School Rd.
6. Dont block driveways
7. Dont leaves it tight for residents to get in and out
8. Don't double park in Charlotte Street or on pavements
9. Dont park on the corner of junctions at Charlotte St/School Rd
As ever, thank you for your cooperation.
Dundee West Exec Committee
Back to news